Someone try and reasurre me

Posted , 4 users are following.

Read my previous discussion.. I'm litterally terrified that Im going to die any second from a cardiac arrest sad

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi I can't see your previous discussion

tell me why you think that? ?? What symptoms are you having x

• Posted

I had an ecg and it said normal on the print but I've been reffered to get a echodiagram because the doctor thinks it could be a bit enlarged. And I'm just dizzy all the time I only had the ecg yesterday but because cardiac arrests can be caused by enlarged hearts I think im gonna have one any second sad sad x
    • Posted

Your ecg was normal that's good and the doctor 'thinks' he isn't sure so that's also good

Plus an enlarged heart can cause heart attacks that doesn't mean that it will hunni

Your dizzy because of your anxiety not because of your heart

I know how difficult this is I promise I do

I suffer with panic generalised and health anxiety it's a constant battle but we will be okay I'm here if you need to talk please try and relax and breath slowly but deeply not rapidly as that will increase your dizziness x

• Posted

Hi Please try not to worry if the doctors thought it was really serious they would have admitted you and did the test straight away especially with you being so young
    • Posted

No problem I don't know to much about enlarged heart but I'm sure ul be fine please don't read to much about it because the Internet is full of bad stories rather than positives. Hope u get on okay
  • Posted

Are you really tall? Very tall people hearts can be larger. No joke and it means nothing at that point. When is your cardio visiti. The waiting fo an axious person is hard! I went thru two weeks last year of testing so yes it makes a person anxious. You are scaring yourself terribly. You have to breathe here. Breathe slowly they have some apps that you can breathe in rythm with to help you. They would NEVER have let you leave if you ere in real danger. You know that right!? 

• Posted

I'm about 6ft and about 66kg and yeah I suppose they wouldn't let me go but I just feel so weak and dizzy sad thanks for the help
  • Posted

I should mention to you guys they also picked up a murmer, I just can't stop thinking i am going to die sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.