Something is not right

Posted , 3 users are following.

while i have been facing anxiety since past two years the new symptoms are driving me crazy! I feel like i am forgetting my own husband!!! this sounds so weird even to my ears... and this isnt even true but i feel strange as if I dont remember the bond anymore...and this has happened with other family members as well where i have a fear that i might come up with a question as stupid as "who are you" and completely forget everything! is this only anxiety?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have this too with my family, aswell with myself I feel like anxiety has taken over so much it's robbed my identity personality ect. It's so petrifying specially when you feel so agitated with anxiety anyway and feel like you can't go to anybody for comfort
  • Posted

I totally relate! trust me! atleast we arent alone smile its comforting to see someone else understand how u feel...
    • Posted

Very discomforting though aswell, I always search symptoms which is bad and just increases to my anxiety and I see people going onabout thinking they're schizophrenic which worrys me extremely it puts ideas into your head specially when you get a lot of negative thoughts anyway
    • Posted

The good news is that NONE of us have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and ALL of us have been diagnosed with anxiety. I think the experts would know best smile
  • Posted

Happens with me too...happened a day before infact...where i read someone had seizures and real bad once...n tada...there i was...completely panicking...and i was at work! what a terrible situation to deal with...the best way is to avoid reading a lot about it i feel..
    • Posted

Yessss I do agree, can't shift this thought out of my head now and in constantly like 'what if I start coming up with delusional beliefs' gosh it scares me I literally live inside my head it's disgusting 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.