Something Is Wrong

Posted , 5 users are following.

Something is so wrong I been having problems on using the bathroom so I was taken milk magnesia,citria,some berry stuff,and stuff that make you run off to use it.I don't make a bowl until 5 or 6 or 7 days and when I do make it I be constipated and my bowls be long and sometimes round and hard. Sometimes I run off and sometimes I don't I also be gased up alot and I be taken gas pills,tums and alot more still doesn't work my stomach is so bloated that look like I am pregnant which I am not.Also i be having gas all in my back and all over my body.I be feeling nausea I used to vomited and the other day I was at the Dr. She presecribe me some medicine and also it is not work still bloating in my stomach and gased up and pain also red lines is across my stomach three lines that is red Sometimes I feel like I am not going to make it I am so scared and nervous I am worried wondering what is going on so no medicines will work or anything is there something I can do???  I need answers help and something is wrong bloating will not go away and I blech sometimes I make a bowl and the bloating comes right back and I feel nothing but pain and gas sometiems I won't go at all

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'd highly advise seeing a doctor asap. It sounds like something that they should be looking at. Try not to stress and worry because sometimes that will make symptoms worse

• Posted

Probiotics are wonderful for bloating - I know it's hard to relax but stress and worry makes things worse. You swallow air when you're anxious and that gives you wind. Being nervous can give you diarrea - sounds like you have IBS - is that what the doctor believes it is.

• Posted

What medication were you given and have you had tests?
  • Posted

try having a 'activia yogurt' before beadfast in the morning it might help also peppermint oil, i had the same problem it work's for me! regards alan.

• Posted

Nika, I am having the same symptoms as you right now. It is a bad attack of IBS. I have been suffering with this for years on and off. Stress in your life will brfng it on and make the attack worse. I take peppermint oil tablets called Colpermin and it settles my tummy and eases the gas. Also Buscopan will help if you are having cramps. It really makes you feel terrible but it will pass. Try and relax and be careful with what you eat. Garlic and onions are a no no! I am very careful with what I eat when I have a full blown attack.. keep a list/diary of what makes you blat etc., Keep us posted! x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.