Something new...

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies...has any of you experienced tingly or numb sensations? I just noticed it on one thumb...but my hubby days it was after a night of sleep im ng on that side. It's not stopping me from doing things..and I can move it normally ...just feels like it fell asleep in one spot.

I do lean on elbows a lot..my daughter made me realize that. so I'm think a pinched nerve...any experience with that? Sometimes I feel it in pinky and wrist after lying or leaning on that side

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes I've experienced this with my thumb and pinky, with my thumb it goes numb between my knuckle and thumb nail, it's very odd and comes and goes

• Posted

That's exactly where I feel it....strange and annoying sensation. Thanks, Haley. I am hoping it just disappears as randomly as it started.

• Posted

Yes I've been experiencing this issue too. Yesterday it was my leg on the right side. Today it's my left arm. You never know from day to day or moment to moment what symptoms we will have.

• Posted

Thanks for your response, sharcerv. This meno phase is good for one thing only- periods cease.

Then are replaced with a maddening array of crazy scary symptoms!! geez...

• Posted

Yes, I have...a couple of fingers, wrist or side of arm.  The weirdest was when I couldn’t feel  my outer left ankle.  I would pinch the skin and I couldn’t feel it...that lasted only a little bit...🙄

• Posted

Wow...and sometimes tingling when I randomly scratch my itchy, dry skin!

Thanks for your response..I'm gonna try to relax about it.

• Posted

There’s the menopause centre,  it’s in another country, (AU)...but they list tingles as a symptom.  They have free info to read too.    I’m in US and only wish I could go there!  
    • Posted

Oh thanks for that tip,Lou!! I will be reading their site this evening. Yes, I wish I could afford to go to the UK for help. They seem to have more resources and professionals who take peri and menopause so much more seriously than the ones I've met here so far.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.