Something special for everyone :)

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hopefully this photo post.

4 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I love that!!! Thanks so much for posting it. I didn't know we could post pictures on here.

• Posted

Your welcome! I could only do it from a computer....not my phone or tablet
  • Posted

that's so lovely..   hope i can stay strong..  feel so weak sometimes. neutral

• Posted

I know the feeling....Im like that quite a bit too! Thats why Im trying to post these things to keep us all going. I pray for you and all of us day and night. Hope you feel better soon!
    • Posted

thanks becky.  feeling really rough with aching leg. bad enough with all the rest of this stuff without hobbling around aswell.  oh the joys. hopefully it will pass soon.  thank you for your kind thoughts..
  • Posted

Fighting back the tears Becky! I SO NEEDED THIS!  Thank you so much! If anyone likes to text I can use a frined and support I can send my cell phone number private messsage if its okay.
  • Posted

Becky thank you so very much for that post . We can all use a little bit of encouragement and inspiration to get through this tough time . With the symptoms every single day is different . Thank you also for your prayers they are so appreciated and so needed .

Debbie??

" all things are possible with God "

Mark 10:27

• Posted

Your welcome Debbie smile We really do need to keep helping each other through this. I Hope that you are doing well today. Take care!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.