Something that has helped

Posted , 3 users are following.

After a lot of discomfort daily and not much relief I have found something that gives instant relief for hem's so want to share in case it helps others pain wise. Teabags! Run a teabag under the cold tap then leave it on the the painful area and lie down a little while. Literally so thankful I found this. 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

On external hemorrhoids? How often? Thanks 
    • Posted

Yes on external prolapsed ones. I only tried first time today but so glad I did. I will do it daily now 
  • Posted

Thank  you for sharing this tip.  Could you please tell MeV hat sorts de tea b 
  • Posted

Please ignore previous attempt at a reply, my iPad went mad and I could not delete post.

Thank you for sharing the tip but could you please tell me what sort of tea bag you used, e.g. Ordinary english tea, peppermint tea. etc.

Take care of yourself and thanks again.

• Posted

Just English breakfast tea but I'm sure any tea bag would do the same if not maybe even better results 

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. A question from twopies above did ask how long to leave the tea bag on?

Take care of yourself.

• Posted

As long as it works for I guess haha don't think it will matter how long you leave it as can't do any harm 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.