Something that's currently helping.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been suffering with CRPS in my primary hand and wrist after my conservatory door slammed shut on it in November 2015, recently I was told by pain management they were running out of options having only tried the infusion... So they gave me some anesthetic type patches they help with the pain but still I was unable to use my hand and had no feeling in it.

A friend of mine recommended bowen therapy she suffers with arthritis and lost the use of her fingers, but bowen helped her so I thought why not.

(I was getting rejected work because of it)

A month down the line I'm in less pain scale of 1-10 I'm on a 2 and I've actually regained some movement in my pinkie and index finger, and starting to get some form of sensation back in my thumb.. It might not work for everyone but give Bowen therapy a go sooner rather than later,

I'm only 19 I've spent just over a year in constant agony and embarrassment.. 150% recommended bowen therapy. It's been a real game changer for me.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sophie my name is Carol I've had CRPS

In my foot / leg for five years now! Are you in

the UK as I've never heard of Bowen Therapy

what is it, what do they do please, willing to try

anything? X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.