Something That Works

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had RSS and was nearly at a point of doing something stupid,

I saw 11 doctors and none could fix the problem then I thought about trying 2 medications at the same time and it worked.

I now take once daily:

Sifrol 125 mg

Lyrica 75 mg.

I now never have the problem.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

when do you take the tablets

• Posted

I take them just before I go to bed,

However, it might be different with other people so best just try them at different times until you find the right one,

• Posted

Do you buy these at the chemist and when do you take them
    • Posted

You will need a prescription which in my case wasn't a problem.

I take them just before I go to bed. However, it might be different with other people so best just try them at different times until you find the right one.

• Posted

It's always best to avoid medications if possible, but if you've tried everything natural to no avail, I'm happy you've found relief.  Lyrica causes weight gain.

For me, I made the correlation that any time I took Tums, i would wake up in excruciating pain with my calves in knots.  When I threw away the Tums (and calcium tablets) my problem disappeared.  Also, stretching thoroughly after workouts really helps.

• Posted

Lyrica hasn't caused any weight gain with me. Maybe depends on the person.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.