Something to aim for

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Guys, I must seriously get back on track as I have been invited to a wedding in the US in September. Booked the flight yesterday. Hopefully this time I will not have to worry about the seat-belt fitting round me lol. It just fitted last time but I couldn't get the food tray down properly.

I'm getting over my cold but have been left with horrendous catarrh and I can't taste anything. My nose is almost always in a Olbas Oil-soaked tissue which is helping a bit.

Hope you are all well.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear about you feeling unwell. The last thing you want to think about then is your food.

Great news about the wedding though. As you say, good to have something to aim for. Perhaps start browsing the net for the type of outfit you might like when you have lost the weight (when not if smile )

• Posted

Hi Petal

Something for you to look forward to and to help you focus.

Sorry you're not well. Have you tried putting some of the oil in a bowl of hot water and then breath in with a towel over your head.

• Posted

Feeling a lot better today but I will try the steam thing. Went for lunch at a Hungry Horse and had a jacket potato with baked beans and a side salad. Feeling very virtuous at the moment :biggrin:
  • Posted

Wow you was good wasn't you?

One of the children at school brought in some big chocolate muffins his mum had baked for his birthdayI so wanted to eat the one he gave me, but I didn't and gave it to a colleague who so pleased to eat it. I felt far better giving it away than eating it and then feeling guilty and cross with myself for doing so. Don't get me wrong I'm not an angel but I don't want to undo all my hard work so I went home and ate a low fat meal and ate a weight watchers pudding so had a treat without feeling guilty.

Keep it up and the weight and inches will come off :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.