Sometimes I feel like I'm going to die or go insane

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 35yrs old

I sometime get a feeling like I'm going to die or I'm going to pass out with a brain tumor or heart attack OR cancer. I hate how I feel!!!

I can't really go out and have a girls night or shopping because of this fear I have. At time to control the problem I ball up and hug a pillow and rock back an forth. I know sounds crazy..

I'm going to talk to my doctor October 24 about these issues. I just don't want to get hooked on meds..

This is ruining my life!!! 😠

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christy,

Are you on any meds already, since you've mentioned becoming hooked on them?

I know you feel terrible. CBT is the best thing for Anxiety Disorder.

love Tess xx

• Posted

Hi Christy,

You're not alone in how feel. Most days I feel the same way. I hug my pillow and sleep a lot. It's honestly your anxiety and probably some depression. You won't get hooked on the meds but they do help and most people are able to stop taking them after a while. Talking to a therapist may help as well.

Hope this helps some. You're in the right place. There are so many people in the same exact situation you are in and they are coping in the same way.

• Posted

Nai, that's such a lovely reply, considering what you're going through.

Christy - you're not alone at all. Anxiety Disorder is horrible!

• Posted

Thank you Tess ❤

Anxiety is very horrible. I wish they had a definitive reason for the cause of it.

• Posted

Well - and this is to you and Christy - I don't think Google helps, to be honest.

It's so easy to check on symptoms and immediately work out a worst-case scenario for yourself.

I'd love to know what either of you think about that.

xx

• Posted

Google has exhausted me so I've stopped for today. I'm going to the doctor's today as well but all of my aches and ailments have seemed to disappear. Good thing. So yeah Google will drive you nuts.

Christy are you okay? You haven't responded yet, I hope all is well with you.

• Posted

I hate Google by time I type what's wrong with me I should be dead...

• Posted

Christy - are you ok?

Nai and I only met yesterday - we were just catching up.

Please tell us how you feel, darling.

love Tess xx

• Posted

I'm on no meds...

I feel tired still even though it took me til 2:30am to go to sleep woke up at 9:54am..

I feel better this morning no feeling of dread of something soon is going to happen.. Hoping today stays that way.

• Posted

You can always see your doctor if the symptoms come back.

But I REALLY hope they don't, of course, Christy.

love Tess xxx

• Posted

You need to think things thru love. If you needs meds then so be it it surely seems to be better then the existence you have..right? You can wean off of medicine. People do it all the time. That fear is from the anxiety disorder itself. You need to have your life back so you can enjoy it. And of course be in therapy and learn self calming skills and tools. But please if you cant funtion dont rule out medicine, that makes zero sense if it could save you.
    • Posted

Thank you lisa..

I'm going Oct 24. Talk about something temporary meds.. My sister said she take effxor and she had no problems with it but I know coming off effxor you get zaps such as I did coming off Paxil and klopins...

I came off those cold turkey and that was the worse few weeks I've ever had...

I just want something to level me out to get myself balanced..

I'm really glad I found this forum.

I just thought me and my sister had it bad..

• Posted

It's realy nice when I hear others are struggling with Anxiety to. I don't feel so alone.

Thanks to you all. 😊

• Posted

That's good news, Serap.

I believe that the support we give one another is remarkably helpful.#

Stay with us!

love Tess xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.