Sometimes I really feel that I'm at my worst.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I think it has been 5-7 months now since I been diagnosed with anxiety and at first it was really hard for me, to stomach the symptoms and the fact that I had a mental disorder. I don't wish that on anyone, life is hard enough. Anyway, its been a while since I made a post too, so hello everyone. It gets a bit much, I maintain my university study, which this is my third year and that's a lot of work. Cause within the whole situation as a student, I have these physical sensations that I get from my anxiety. One are my head sensations, morning is always best for me because they appear in the afternoon and a bit stronger in the evening. My muscle twitches are not as frequent, but occasionally I get them. My eyes often feel dry. Then there are these jolts that I get, where it feels like something ran up my back/neck for at least a second, feels like a wave. I think the most I had were 2. Doesn't happen every day, kind of out of the blue on some days and silent on the others. It targets random parts, so it is not specific. I get short headaches where you feel it radiate on one side of the head and gone after a few minutes. I cried today, I hate the idea that we die, that we are made of bone that is buried beneath our flesh, it scares me I think, that I could die one day. I hate the two others we have after death, to be burnt to ash or to be in a crowded cemetery. Dying with nature, on the surface sounds more appealing. You should know, I been checked out with blood pressure, blood tests, xrays and even a ct brain scan, all came back nominal. I'm not much fan of doctors either. I don't know, I just feel at my worst right now. I get exhausted from being anxious and I hate every bit of it. I want the younger me, who was a lot less weaker and not prone to these physical symptoms. I want to be normal again, for my body to work right.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

When I say head sensations, like pressure on the temples and scalp. Like a buzzing/ crawling sensation.

• Posted

i get these headaches too. its like a burning sensation usually down my ride side of head 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.