Somewhat okay

Posted , 7 users are following.

hello everyone, Im gradually improving. From a distant observer, one would say Im leading a pretty normal life now. I do not feel 100 % and feel like almost every day at some point, but its doable. I can go on dates, I can go for a lunch or a walk, I can do productive stuff. I just need to rest a lot. Also there are 2 states im in. first one is just really tired. I could be laying for the whole day and still be tired. Then if I start doing something through the fatigue, my lymph nodes start to hurt a bit, I feel my throat, and my joints hurt just a bit, but I dont feel that tired anymore, and feel like doing something. I dont know what is causes this and if its good or bad for my recovery, so I try to rest a lot periodically. Sometimes I cant sleep when Im in the second state. Maybe its just my circadian rhythm out of whack, since Ive been doing nothing for so long and then if it gets activated later in the afternoon, the hormones wont fall till morning.

All in all, I feel about 6/10 which is not that bad. sometimes its better sometimes worse.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for the update, Lob. Glad you're doing somewhat okay.

• Posted

Glad to hear you are doing better, seems like every year is better. My daughter is coming around slowly too.

• Posted

Hi Brent,

She is doing better, still has the down days though and tires easily after long days at work or exercise.

How are you?

• Posted

im wondering how all of you guys are doing as well. this place certainly isnt active the way it was a year or two ago, I wonder about some of the regular posters and if they are seeing much progress.

Ive been at a pretty stable level for quite some time but havent been able to fully shake the last ten percent or so. there is definitely still something residing in my throat/glands that i feel at times, and i do get winded by intense exercise more than before, but im grateful for my relatively healthy life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.