Posted , 3 users are following.
He's in the worst stages of it since February of this year, suggesting surgery because if we wait another year he will be in the healing star & dr said they will not be able to do surgery then. Has anybody heard that before?? Dr also said that surgery will hep heal t better. By we can also do the wait & see as he can go through healing phase on his own but we would have to go by X-rays etc to see how he's progressing. We are trying to decide what to do as he's at the point after a year and a half that he wants to run and do sports like he used to with his friends. It's a big decision & it's hard to figure out what to do. He's not in any pain & has good movement dr said considering he's in worst star of it. He swims & rides a bike a lot & goes to P. t.
0 likes, 4 replies