Soolantra and Mirvaso

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone

?I was prescribed Soolantra and Mirvaso yesterday by my GP to try and tackle my skin condition.

?My question is:  which of these treatments goes on first?  Both medications suggest that they should be the first on and to wait for it to dry before applying other topical applications.  However, I'm not sure how it works.

?I think the cream (Soolantra) goes on first, I wait until it dries and then I apply the gel (Mirvaso).  Any recommendations gratefully received.

?Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello friend

Im not sure about the Soolantra but Mirvaso will only reduce redness for coupe of hours, that too if it suits your skin. Instead of such medications, pls read this below:

I had this disease for past 3 years and finally I got a cure for it which I wanted to share with you. You may find it a bit weird but trust me the solution has worked wonders for me. Just apply fresh aloe vera on affected area 8-10 times a day for atleast 2-4 months. If all goes well you will see difference within a week. Obviously any treatment depends person to person, but this one proved miraculous one for me. You have tried so many things so pls give this a try. Since its purely natural it wont have side effects. Do let me know if it works for you.

• Posted

I also use Soolantra and Mirvaso together, but have not done this long enough to see if they work.  I am curious about the response you got about using fresh aloe vera many times a day.  I would be willing to try this when my Soolantra and Mirvaso are finished, because I cannot possibly afford them.  Where does one get fresh aloe vera?  Does it come in a tube or tub?  I would much appreciate hearing about this.  And I would also like to follow up with Raskol in a couple of months to see how the Soolantra and Mirvaso are working out.
  • Posted

I suffer with roseca for over 10 years and tried everything under the sun to treat it. I had never heard of soolantra until I did research on the internet, it wasn't registered in the UK to use on the face I was told by my GP. I pursueded her to give me a script, the best thing I ever did, I would develop the acne over night and sometimes wake with 15 or more pustules on my nose cheeks and chin. As you can imagine it was affecting me badly. I started using soolantra in Aug 2016 by end of September I was completely free from all symptoms and signs. I have not had a major flare up since I used the cream I've had the odd pustule now and then used cream for a week and gone. I can't say it will work for all but it is the only treatment that has been a long term solution for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.