Soolantra Cream

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

Has anyone used Soolantra Cream and what were the results?

Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello. I have been using it for several months and do not have any complaints. My redness hasn't gone away but the bumps are clearing with no new breakouts.

However, I'm not sure I can give all the credit to the cream. For the past several months I have been taking Sea Buckthorn internally as well as using a Sea Buckthorn cleansing bar and moisturizer on my face. I would prefer not to take the antibiotics prescribed (although they help tremendously) so I gave Sea Buckthorn a shot and am very pleased with how my skin looks and feels.

Hope you find relief this is a horrible condition. Take care.

Rachel

• Posted

Thank you Rachael.I have been using this cream for a month now and I dont think there has been any improvement Whether  its because I am a male I m not sure.

The Buckthorne treatment appeals and I shall head off to my local health food shop (presumably?) to obtain.

I am also considering some cover up cream to try to conceal the redness. Any ideas?

thank you again

lentos

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.