Soon 10 years sober

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone,

No activities here for one month which is sad since i used to see 4 or 5 replies daily and many new discussions each week. Everyone sober and cured? I doubt it! Stopped 31st December 2012 and never had a drink since then and very proud of my achievement. I hope others can follow since i feel and look better and younger. Best of luck to everybody! Regards Robin

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

No replies after 3 days. Typical. I am leaving this group now. Very disappointed.

• Posted

i am with you Robin. very disappointed indeed. even though its really slow, i still check this forum out every day. i've been here for 6 years and i am familiar with your story. your wonderful story about being happy and sober for your family and you. it's 10 years already? bless you. i've known you to be very supportive and caring and optimistic and helpful to everyone who needs it. i always give your comments a thumb's up. you deserve it.

i don't know where everyone went. are they all sober? i doubt it. i know i'm not. anyway, you deserve a big congratulations, and a thank you for always being a bright spot in this community. please continue to take great care of yourself, you are an inspiration!

• Edited

Most kind Laura! I do hope that you are keeping well as well as your friends and family. Too many silly advertisements do not help on this website! Best of luck with everything. Kind regards Robin

• Edited

I'm still here! I check this site every day. I will be 16 years in February, all going well. You have helped me through the 'just one drink' patches and many other people as well. All the best.

• Edited

We know from personal and professional experience that recovery is not always easy. Sobriety quotes can be a helpful part of our daily toolbox that we reach into to help aid and motivate us during times of personal conflict or challenge. They can also be used to express ourselves or to reach out and help and encourage others. Therefore, Pls Take care...

• Edited

I do not understand your reply Carrie? Seems like a standard reply from you

• Edited

Nothing happening for 5 weeks? Everybody cured?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.