Sooo tired

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive had tinnitus for 10months but just recently i cannot get through the day without feeling soo tired dissorientated and dizzy sometimes i feel this cant go on , got a second appointment with ent next week and i cant wait , but for what !!!! This symptom appeared approx same time i was diagnosed with pernicious anemia caused by intrinsic facrors . help thanks!!Annette

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

well hopefully if your putting the pernicious anemia rigth the tinitus should become less bothersome. ent might also be able to see what if not the anemia is causing it so thats might be a positive

if its not age related you might be able to be fitted with a speical hearing aid to make the noise less noticable .

if it bothers you at night when its quite try a music pillow it has a speaker init and you plug your phone into it so you canplay music thru your pillow.

a chiropractor might be able to help they often can with this. and so can reflexology and accupunture .if the medical people cant help these might be worth a try , iv had accupunture for it in the past and i t did work ..its back now but due to my fibro.

• Posted

Thanks for your advise and help i am on monthly jags for the P.A but it doesnt seem to be easing off at all i am 60 yrs old so possible age related they tested my hearing at audiology and said there was no hearing loss , last week i had 3 dizzy spells in 1 day doc said that it was meineres what now !!
  • Posted

Do u have your tinnitus on one or both ears. I got tinnitus since 2 weeks on my left ear, i dont have other symptoms, im scared its an acoustic neuroma... sad
    • Posted

Its in both ears, what are medical people doing for you ?? i have to go for a scan but having to wait ages not heard anything for 3 weeks its soo frustrating , axxx
  • Posted

I spoke with 2 ent and 2 other doctors only one of them told me to do a Mri, i already did a mri last year (it was clear), so i dont know which one to listen to. smile i know how u feel 
    • Posted

you should have it done to ease your mind , nobody understands how this effects your daily life, if an acoustic neuroma didnt show up last year its highly unlikely as it is a very slow growing non maligment tumour so dont worry about that  axx

• Posted

Your dizzy spells sound as though you may have Labrinthitus Ask your G.P

It is very easily cured. Two or three tabs usually sorts me out .

• Posted

Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for replying my doctor has given me tablets for meineres i have to take it when i feel dizzy, how do they know the differencebetween the 2 conditions ??? 

thanks Annette

• Posted

A guessing game like many other ailments   no wonder people dont get better  axx
    • Posted

Hello again, can't give you an honest answer regarding which 

ailment the G P's decide we are suffering from .Luck of the draw  if they pick the right one, or nearest. I just got lucky with a G.P  who took 

notice ,and knew how to diagnose  "The Dizzies ""

Don't get so uptight about Tinnitus, it's not terminal, just a sodding

nuisance

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.