Soooo sad don’t know what to do

Posted , 3 users are following.

Tuesday just found out that I was diagnosed with herpes & had it since January but they didn’t tell me that .. in January they only told me I had chlymadia and gonneria that’s bad but i was okay and thankful that it could be treated ... mind you I been with one person until like 2 weeks ago . So I’m feeling symptoms down there and thinking the person I just had sex with gave me something accusing and telling them to go get checked .. long story short I end up telling him “it was nothing I’m okay now “ cause when I was accusing him he was saying “I’m not burning or itching or anything so i don’t understand “ I read a lot some people can have stds without even knowing he clearly doesn’t know that But I don’t want to tell him to much cause with if he really don’t got it ? I don’t want him knowing I do . I still been seeing him this whole week but he thinks I’m on my period so we been in the parking lot in my neighborhood just chilling . I don’t think my first know he has it cause he would’ve said something  .. but I am HURRTTT I been looking up so many things including like drugs to overdose on cause I really don’t see a way to live with this  I’m a good person & only been with 2 people this is so unbelievable.. Their sooo many people that sucks and f**ks everything I don’t know their personal life or know if they have somethingg or worse but this just seems so unfair to me  . I don’t know who to talk to you can’t tell nobody stuff like this my mom is the only one who knows of course she’s beeen buying me all kinds of things .. I hate going to the bathroom I breakdown everytime . I been crying everyday since I found out and up at 4 in the morning crying then taking Advil’s pm to go to sleep . I smoke weed I been doing that , that’s the only thing that makes me feel a lil better not an addict just a normal teen . I will never have any relationships or anything I am contagious can I just have somebody to talk to over the phone or text that I  can relate ???? I am going througggh it and I feel as if my times is coming soon cause I can not take this . 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I am also going through the same thing.  I’ve been with 3 people in 25 years, and recently found out I have it after my last partner.  I wish I could go back in time and take that moment back, and not have to live with this.  This infection physically is not really dangerous, but emotionally it has the ability to ruin you because it’s not curable and it’s something you will have to disclose to future partners.  Right now it seems like the end of the world.  Trust me, I feel the exact same.  Try googling stories of people who live with this, there’s some encouraging ones.  But at the end of the day, it will just take time to move on.  I hope you feel better knowing you’re not alone and there’s at least one other person going through this with you 💕

• Posted

Believe me it gets better...do you know how many ppl have herpes? If u were to walk down a busy sidewalk every other person u see has it...it's just a skin condition..it's not a dirty thing like ppl make it seem....once u figure out what causes the flare ups u can learn to keep the outbreaks away...get ur immune system up... everything will be ok....trust me...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.