Sore

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi 

I'm large breasted and get sore underneath it doesn't matter how many times I shower or bath they still get sore due to hot sweats, could anyone advise any creams or powders that could help, or does anyone else suffer with this?

L x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I suffer with this Lesley and the best thing that works for me is Sudocrem. Hope this helps.
  • Posted

I've found a combination of talc and an 'Ah Bra' (or similar) has made a big difference. The bra (ASDA do a cheaper version) may not 'lift and separate' but it's SO comfy - and no more grooves in my shoulders!
  • Posted

Thank you I will look into that bra x
  • Posted

Hi medicated talc is good - lanacaine - can also be used on inner thighs to prevent chaffing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.