Sore around waist

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been told that I have a fatty liver and L1 and L2 herniated disc .lstay sore to the touch on my lower right rib cage and my groin area feels light a stinging and itching and now I've started having a heat felling in my lower left leg that comes and goes, I've had blood ,urine tests several times all ok. My A1c is 5.8 ,I had a MRI of my back,an ultrasound of my kidneys spleen and liver. I have no gallbladder or appendix . All this started about a year ago and seems to be changing. It causes me a lot of stress which probably brings on some of the Symptoms . I woke up yesterday and felt like I had a knife stuck in my back and after working and lifting some heavy things the pain Diminished. My Chiropractor seems to think it's all to do with my L1 and L2 disc but i just find that hard to believe and now the hot feeling in my left ankle or lower leg. Also Last week got very bad constipated which I never ever get and wondered maybe it could be Irritable bowel .Just wanted to see if anyone else had this

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, how did they diagnosed you with fatty liver? Through ultrasound? You don’t have any elevated liver enzymes?
    • Posted

No sir no elevated enzymes and it was an ct scan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.