Sore below vagina (picture)

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have this sore for a week now. It doesnt hurt when i sit only when i have to wash down there or touch it pains alot. But if I dont touch it then i dont feel any pain at all. Could this be an sti?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That looks like an herpes blister to me, I would advise you to go to your clinc or doctor soon before the sore is gone so u can get it swabbed also get a blood test to be sure.
  • Posted

I'm sorry to tell you but this definitely looks like herpes to me. You need to go to the sexual health clinic asap. If you touch it make sure you wash your hands as you could spread it to other parts of your body.
  • Posted

Defintely looks like herpes ..

It only seems like you hAve herpes but you only one blister as of right now so count your blessings ..

Have you gotten an appointment for the doctors yet ?

• Posted

The doctor has sent me to do different tests for std and will be getting results in 2 weeks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.