Sore bottoms of feet!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey ladies! I am wondering if anyone else has really sore feet (heel bottoms, outer sides..mainly right foot)?

I went through a very bad hormone imbalance at the same time I had a bout of chronic sinusitis and my last period before full blown menopause!!

It took a year and a half of pure heck to finally get figured out that my hormones were keeping me so extremely feeble with crashing fatigue 24/7! It was so horrible and I never heard of anything like it before.

Anyways, I started a low dose of HRT a month ago, and now just started doubling that dose. I am feeling SO much better already!!

But, I started getting really sore soles of the feet about 10 months ago, and I still have very sensitive parts. My husband knows reflexology, and says my most painful spot is connected to my shoulders. But, I feel fine there. Any ideas..or similar symptoms with anyone?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes... me too.  I have tried ACV, black seed oil, etc..  I take many supplements and that doesn't seem to help. It could be related to sleep and hormones. I just buy good quality shoes and rotate them.  I swim and that seems to help with sore feet.  Lately I have been wearing this brand that makes athletic shoes but bought a pair of boots in a bigger size and I bought a really thick cushion for the heels.  It seems to help but I still need to rotate my shoes.  I haven't been to a foot doctor yet but I'm sure they will encourage inserts for your shoes.

• Posted

Thanks, I agree.

I've used insoles in my shoes for years (hairstylist). I now use them in my house slippers as well.

Maybe I will see a foot doctor after a little more HRT time. It's only been a little over a month.

• Posted

Hello, I suffered from something similar years ago when I first started perimenopause and it turned out to be plantar fasciitis. After visiting my podiatrist what I was given were insoles that were solid, so you need to find insoles that you can put in your shoes that are solid, not gel, not soft, and not cushioned ones but harder solid ones. This cure the pain. I have bought several at medical supply stores and online. Hope this helps.
    • Posted

That might be the reason that the brand 'Vi.....' works well because they are hard and solid.   Good to know thanks for the tip about the medical supply store!!

• Posted

Hi Dee, I'm also suffering pains in my knees legs and feet, it's so painful been to see my doctor and thinking of starting hrt .

• Posted

I feel for you! Good luck hon...you are not alone!
  • Posted

I had the soreness under the bottom of my feet too. Luckily it was one of the short term symptoms.
    • Posted

I am glad you didn't get that for long!! I am hoping as time goes on, my HRT will take it away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.