Sore breasts and LS

Posted , 3 users are following.

This is an odd one!!

I have LS. Diagnosed 12 months ago. I was wondering I suffer from sore breasts and loss of aerial colour. As my labia disappears I have sharp pains in the breast. Had my mammogram and things are fine. I'm 55 and through the menopause.

Just wondered if anyone else has this problem.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes,  I also notice that I get sharp pains and soreness in both breasts. Just had mammogram and everything was just  fine. I have had LS for 7 years. I supposedly have fibrocistic breasts. That;s what the Dr. told me.
    • Posted

Thank you for replying Deborah

Have you notice a change in colour of the areola. Mine has no colour.

When I next go to see the dr will ask about jingoistic breasts.

How are you coping with LS the problem I have is shrinkage never had an itch touch wood but sore and pain.

I use democrats and also a lesser steroid plus estriol and emails. Diet too low sugar and wheat dairy. All helps as I have ibs.

Don't have any other auto immune except started to thin hair in my late 20tis. My mum had this LS problem too.

Thanks again

Kay

• Posted

Hi. At the same time that my LS symptoms started, I had some kind of hormonal surge.  My breasts were killing me.  I don't know if others have experienced the same thing or not.  But I'm thinking that maybe it was a testosterone surge.  I understand that LS flourishes on a complete lack of estrogen.   I'm 64, and the rate of my chin whiskers accelerated also.  No loss of aerial colour. 

• Posted

Thank you for replying susan

I had a sort of bum fluff on my chin around the same time as

The pain in my breasts started. So could have the same problem.

It's hard to keep LS quiet. Use estriol , emuaid and two types of

Steroid cream dermovate and a mild one. Also wash using a

Portable plastic bowl that fits over the toilet bowl. Very handy

Keeps thing clean and helps a lot.

Thanks again

Kay

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.