Sore Breasts and Perimenopause

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello,

Does any of your ladies have sore breasts all the time.. This just started for me, usually they are not as sore after my period, my last period was only 2 days.. I get these little pain, nothing severe, but now my breasts seem to sore all the time..

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes! For 2 years I've not been able to sleep on my front or wear a nice bra (sports bras only) and I dread people hugging me too tight! Had all the usual tests and nothing showed up x

• Posted

If someone hugs me, I"m like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Had my mammograms in August. If its not one thing its another.

• Posted

yes this is a new one for me, finished period but still tender and very heavy

eloise x

• Edited

Heavy is an understatement. Do you keep getting tinges of pain, nothing severe, just bothersome..

• Posted

yes!! i just put on a bra with my jammies!

• Posted

Hi Pamwhid, Yes, mine get bigger looking, swollen and hurt up under my armpits too! They say just take ibuprofen, blah, blah, blah...but I get migraines and am on a med for them...taking any pain relievers...I will get a rebound migraine. It is like playing roulette with daily pain.

• Posted

I wish i could pop my breasts to deflate them. Every day i swear i have a new symptom

• Posted

Hi! oh my gosh yesssss....all day, most days.

Sometimes I will notice that the pain stops for a few days, then comes roaring back. At this moment i am in pajamas and a bra. Makes my health anxiety hit the ceiling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.