Sore bum

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been reading about your sore bottom's, and i did think i was the only one, it's driving me crazy, I'm in the bath 3 times a day if not more,

I even thought yesterday that it my be the oranges that i eat,

And it is like nappy rash

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Cut out the oranges for a bit. 3 times a day will dry out your skin. Get a spray bottle and sitz with water/salt or water/borax. Not sure where you are but buy some ointment like you would use on a babies sore bottom. Works a treat. Good luck!
    • Posted

Thank you, I'm in the uk, i have stopped eating the oranges, and I'm using sudocream , i think it's all to do with the menopause , got to have a smear test tomorrow, not looking forward to it x

• Posted

The cream you are using I find the best. With test, get her to use smallest possible insert. If you are tearing really easily tell her how worried you are. I have to get knocked out for them now and they can give you something to gently rub in to ease pain when weeing for the next week. It’s almost barbaric but it is so important. I feel your pain on this. Good luck 😘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.