Sore ear and the sweats

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey anyone. I had my dosage upped to 112 mg’s of Ven a week ago and I feel like crap. Sore left ear and I get the sweats.  Also feel like i’m spaced out and noticed that I have started yawning a lot.  Just wondering if anyone else has felt like this and how long it lasted!  Hopefully it doesnt last too long!!!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi John yes I have had these symptoms every time the meds are upped I am on 150 mg am 150 mg pm been upped just over a week feeling I am coming up out of it now hang in there it does get better xx

• Posted

Hi Dawn. Thanks for the reply. Feeling a bit better today!!!  Hopefully it will be a good day. 
    • Posted

You are very welcome glad you are feeling better x

• Posted

it interesting john that you've had a sore ear. I've had that since I've been on ven... for about 10 years but never made the connect till now. and the sweats are terrible since I've tried to cut them down. I've cut down from 75mg to 37 the sweating is terrible and burst into tear for no reason at all. this only started when i cut them down 2 months ago. the plus side is that being terribly tired all the time has gone away now, so think the yarning you have is the tablets and their side effect.

• Posted

Hi Chris. Tks for the reply. This is my second go around on Ven. Had much better luck on the first try, not that i’m giving up. I never felt all these side effects before.  Just dont understand y these meds arent working like they did the first time. I exercise a ton, eat the right foods and try and stay positive. I even am trying acupuncture. Hahaha. Its only been 1 week on my upped dosage to 112 mg’s so I know I have to give it more time. I also see my Dr in 3 weeks so hopefully its working for me by then. Enjoy yer day!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.