sore feeling on edge of rib

Posted , 1 user is following.

has anyone had  a clip come loose . I have a quite sore feeling where the

rig cage starts , it' s not a heart pain it's sore to touch

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I didn't know that clips were involved I thought it was wired up. I get what I think is muscle pain
    • Posted

Don't know ,that's why I am asking. X-rays show up staples,and as I have been opened up twice, maybe my ribs would be a bit beaten up,

putting in, taking out, and putting more in again I get a sore feeling,

torso's aren't rigid ,ther is a lot of movement, and 10 years of horse 

riding, gardening ,housework (yuk ) it may be possible that one has

moved 

• Posted

I haven't seen X Ray's so not sure I just assumed it was wired together I was only opened once when I had quadruple by pass 10 months ago . I just wish they told you what to expect as you went along wether you should do more do less . I don't know I think once we have the op we are sort of left on our own
    • Posted

haven't yo been to the exercise classes they usually  get you to go to 

for about six weeks after the op???

• Posted

Yes done all that been walking 3 miles at least 5 times a week would just like to know if I am going good or not
    • Posted

Isn't there a Coronary Support  Group where you live? they tend to be

everywhere   Where do you live ? Might be able to help, find you some Zipper pals I work on the principal  ,that If I am vertical, I am O.K xx 

• Posted

Good motto if upright okay I will have a look around for a group thanks
    • Posted

If you google British Heart  Foundation you will be swamped with

info, ,try  groups in whatever town you live in There is also a magazine

that you can sign up for ,to be posted to you, 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.