Sore Feet

Posted , 5 users are following.

So a new symptom popped up for me. The heels of my feet are very sore to walk on. I didn’t do anything to injure them, they are just really sore.  I had pain in my neck and shoulders for a couple months that miraculously went away and is now being replaced with sore feet. What next lol

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nancy, joint pains are huge when going through menopause, especially in the winter months and depending on where you live, the barometric pressure during the winter time goes much lower from November all the way until march. When that occurs my joint pain is off the charts super bad all winter long I suffer, and I have RA so pain can be really bad. And with the feet it feels like your walking on rocks sharp ones lol, not fun, oh and I can certainly tell you , or my joints can let you know when a rain or snow storm is coming, moist heat always helps me, and massage. Take care ❤
  • Posted

Also as soon as march ends and spring begins , the joints all start to feel so so much better, its a HUGE relief 😂

• Posted

Yup sore feet.. had that too, ever bone in my feet also became painful. Also burning feet which seems worse in bed at night.  Chronic neck pain and stiffness... again pretty classic. it comes and goes. Every time i get a hormone surge it comes back and usually also have headaches and migraines too thrown in for good measure.  Sadly the list is endless, for every symptom that gets better a new one appears to replace it. sad
  • Posted

Similar experience here! My neck and shoulders were so tense, nearly rock hard for a couple weeks. Then the pain and stiffness migrated to my calves.

Now, on and off, the bottom of my feet are achy and painful. It's reminiscent of when I was pregnant and the hormonal change would effect the tendons and ligaments to allow "stretching." That was the worst part of pregnancy for me-the painful foot ligaments.

Anyway, yes, similar experience here. Yay hormones wink

• Posted

Yes, my feet ache and it's bothersome to try and figure out what shoes or what I did for them to be sore.  I have no idea so I just rotate my shoes.  Maybe it's the way I walk because now I'm getting callous too!  I need my feet to be healthy!!   I do swim and do water fitness and they always feel much better after I get in the pool. In fact, after about a week of NOT getting into the pool- many aches and pains come around.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.