Sore joints

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi you lovely ladies ive posted this before but do any of you suffer with joint pain and achy muscles. My shoulder joints are tha worst. Really painful sometimes and ny right leg aches at night xx

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Karen..

I suffer all of above I'm 47 and feel about 77 😥 I have started cbd oil I didn't want to try HRT with the breast cancer risk. But the cbd oil seems to be helping . I want to stay off any medication for as long possible..

Hope you feel better soon 😁

• Posted

Which cbd oil? I use simply cbd you get them on fwcebook..They have a simply cbd users support group which is brilliant for advice .

• Posted

Yes! The oil makes a BIG difference! I'm not taking anything else either.

• Posted

Hi Karen. My last proper period was in August last week I can only describe what felt like a phantom period. I had the worst period pains and just a spot of dark blood for a day and that was it but the last couple of days I have had horrendous back pain stomach pain and my legs feel weak. I'm hoping someone has had the same thing .

• Posted

YES!!! It has been awful for me these past 2-3 months. Mine is more muscle / ligament / tendon pain vs joint pain. My right shoulder has started having awful muscle spasms. The soles of my feet actually hurt when I first get out of bed and walk across the floor. I have tender sore spots on my hips and back and my knees are aching.

I am half wondering if the stress of menopause (along with my job and death of my mother recently) had caused fibromyalgia. My digestive system is under attack as well.

I hope you find relief. I am doing as much as I can - cbd cream, magnesium cream, slippery elm for my stomach...all provide some relief but not enough to be a productive happy woman unfortunately.

• Posted

Hi Kim my pain is also muscular ligaments and tendons rather than joints. i too worry i have now developed fibro. My hip bones sore to press on them, i have developed sciatica now and dont know if it has arisen due to tight muscles, i cannot press behind my knees as the pain shoots up my spine. x

• Posted

Yes, it seemed like I felt like I had arthritis every where. I stopped eating wheat and potatoes, and alot of it went away. but just as important was stretching every morning and evening.

• Posted

Yes I've posted about this few days ago. On strong co codamol, solpadol and ibuprofen. Stupidly thought I was getting better so reduced the dose. Bad idea even the front of my ankles were sore this morning. Behind my shoulder blade, hips.

• Posted

Hi

i have really bad pains in my lower back, up my spine and in my shoulders. my knees have started and it goes in my arms and hands too...

its like a really bad burning sensation, not sure if its anxiety as well as perimenopause

but its getting me down

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.