sore leaking boobs

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been having symptoms for 2 or 3 years now but last month hot flushes reached unbearable 10 a day or more....not sweaty just very hot with heart flutters sometimes lightheaded. Last period 6th July last 2 weeks hot flushes suddenly disappeared but now have pre menstrual symptoms sore nipples that if squeezed leak clear fluid swollen heavy breaststroke swollen tummy. Sick of feeling absolutely bloated. I'm also extremely tired and low. Does anyone else get sore nipples that leak. I've done 8 pregnancy tests so now I'm not pregnant as was convinced I may be. Have been nauseous in mornings for a couple of years now.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

caroline, you probably need to check with  your Doctor if you havent yet !
    • Posted

I just looked it up it can happen during this stage. I just think my hormones are all over the place. Just started on herbal tablets to see what happens.
    • Posted

Great ok Caroline. and Yes Hormones are all over the place..."i say too" Sounds like your doing the smart thing !  Herbal tab's good..
  • Posted

Unsure to say one way or the other..I havent heard of that being one of them, but I would go to check with the Doctor to be sure..
  • Posted

I do know that nipples will get sore but not sure about leakage..I would go in to get checked .
  • Posted

You need to get your hormines checked by a doctor. He will check your pitutary gland with an mri and blood work. Your prolactin levels cause many issues when they go high and can go high for various reason. Pcos is poly cystic ovarian syndrome. You can not and should not ignore leaking boobs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.