Sore Lump with Inflammed Vein

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

My penis has become swollen due to fact that I have a huge sore lump on the middle section of the shaft of the Penis. It is quite painful.

It covers quite a lot of mass, and it looks and feels swollen.

I do not feel any pain when urinating. But If I touch the lump, it does feel a little painful and sore. Also my veins feel and look like a rope.

I have no idea what this is, but if anybody knows what this is , it would help me as I am panicking right now.

imageimageimage

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

sounds like a lyphocele

• Edited

common after sex an masturbation lymphatic fluid can get trapped causing a swelling also it can solidify and harden thus makes it feel like rope or a string of pearls under the skin

• Edited

in most cases it will clear up on its own u should abstain from all sex masturbation until its gone

• Posted

Thank you so much for the response. I have been going crazy. Do you know how long it takes for it clear up? As it is quite Swollen

• Posted

hi, i have been sexually active recently. i noticed this small whitish hard bump in my penis shaft. tried to research online and it could be Fordyce or Lymphocele. i am a lil worried. i tried to pop it out of curiosity as I feel insecure. but it didnt work, it only left a scar and turned reddish and the bump is still there. this makes me stressful and ashamed. the bump is still there and its kinda reddish because of the torn skin, please help me on what to do. how long will the redness go? its wound healing duration? i am new in the USA and I dont know what to do, I want this removed. thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.