Sore Nipples for 1 week

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had sore nipples for a week. They are just sore, no itching, redness, or anything like that. I practically never get PMS or period symptoms, but I know that can change. I have not been on my period this past week nor am I on it now. I did just recently start wearing a bra again (I went back to work), so maybe it's that. I'm not too worried about the soreness since it's both nipples and I don't have any other breast pain. I'm still wondering what could be causing it though. Any advice would be appreciated!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Meghan is there a chance you could be pregnant?

Are you wearing a new bra , possibly made of synthetic material and its chafing your nipples?

Just 2 of the things that sprang to mind.

• Posted

no possibility i could be pregnant, and i havent been wearing any new bras

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.