SORE/PAINFUL VAGINAL BUMPS

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the past three days I've had sore, painful, swollen bumps on my vagina and near my anus. My vagina is also slightly itchy but not very much compared to the pain these sores are causing and the pain I feel when urinating. It's almost unbearable. I have also inserted a picture as reference. I've used tissue to attempt to dry it but it got stuck in some areas. 

I was recently sexually active with someone and am now regretting it very much. I've taken good care of myself and now I am humiliated as well as horrified. What could this be?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You need to see the doctor looks to me you have a infection. And the doctor will give the proper

Medicine Try keeping dry please let me know how you goes thanks

• Posted

Burns a lot actually.
    • Posted

That's just my educational guess, but go to the doctor, they will run tests. I would get checked for every STI/STD just in case and to be sure. I would stray from tight pants and wash your private parts with unscented body wash. I wish you luck. Please let me know how it went, will not judge.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.