Sore spot in saddle area on left leg

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi,

wonder if anyone can shed some light on this for me? so ive had a sore spot (when i touch) on top of my left leg at the saddle area. the pain sometimes radiates down my leg but always makes my hip sore from time to time. ive had the sore spot for few months but only recently ive started to notice it more. went to see my Dr and she was baffled and sent me ti physio! spoke to them and they said it could be coming from my back, so sent me off with some exercises. ive only just started them so havent felt any benefit yet but just wondering if anyone experienced the same or similar and found out what it was? i do get middle pack pain alot, due to posture possibly and ive had sciatica in my left leg for years now. its more noticeable on an evening and can be aggrevated by my jeans that i wear!!! no lump or swelling in the area just a sore spot and makes the area ache.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

as someone who has had back problems all my adult life, including Sciatica , your present pain , is definitely related to your back problem s including bad posture.

i have severe pain in my lower back , only when i am working at the lap top , i' ok when i walk.

just a dodgy back.

such is life.

swimming is good , strengthen s your muscles

JL regards

• Posted

thank you for your reply!

my back had gotten worse over last couple of years. lower and middle! i was just unsure with it being in an unusual area but i know that nerve damage can travel all over. hopefully my exercises will ease it. ive recently started getting sciatica in both sides which is painful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.