sore testicle.....

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all, got a weird one for you.. so ill be copying and pasting what I said on an other forum so this is the saga so far..

Hello, I am 25, weigh around 200lb and and 6ft in height... I can't remember the exact day this happened but it was around Sunday 27th.. possible Saturday it was on the last weekend anyway. woke up fine no issues, I had to go to my sisters as Her and my mother, was going out to collect something so I had to watch dogs and walk them......

My sister just gave birth few weeks ago and has 4 year old daughter too.. so the car she is using even though it's normal sized car.. with car seats on each side.. with only space being in the middle is very awkward to get in and out. anyway... got out the car.. never noticed any problems was a struggle to get out but I did anyway... walked the DOG like normal, got back, all seemed fine... then I sat on the floor as was looking at my sisters partners PS4 as something was wrong with the controller.. after I was done with that sat down watching TV.. eventually .. got up to get some water.. and noticed some MILD pain in my right testicle... thought nothing of it really, and then I had to go out into my sisters garage to try find some Halloween stuff... that's when I felt more pain.. thinking this isn't normal... .. I assumed i done something to it getting out the car.. maybe bruised it or something..... every time I stood up I felt pain drop right in the testicle .. few days have went by.. and noticed some testicle and scrotum swelling.. it was pretty big at one point.. also the testicle felt more firmer/harder.... my left one is completely normal.....

My other symptoms didn't come right way. not badly at least till yesterday Night... I keep getting this radiating pain going down my right leg.. feels the same as my right testicle. though I did think the swelling did go down a little... and honestly worried like crazy.. googling.. testicle cancer.. etc... and now I doubt I can see a doctor till monday at the latest........ also noticed my semen was yellow???? this has never happened either up until possibly the injury... never noticed it that day but only a day or so after... about 3 times had yellow semen.. though last night I had my normal white semen. not checked again... the testicle in question does seem abit higher than it normally is? though I am not sure on that one..

any advice would be great, tried hot baths and ice packs etc."

UPDATE:

thought i'd update.. maybe someone has a better idea, went to doctors yesterday he says it's swollen for sure, at first he was like infection he was thinking of, but told me he would of thought it would of been more painful, told him it Was at times.. but he took no notes.. of me saying that.. then told him how I thought I bruised it etc he told me he would of thought if it was bruised it would be something i'd noticed quick and not hours later, but again I wasn't really focusing on the area and had stuff to get done so who knows, he does say it's not always the case.. and you can get a vessel leaking sometimes, that can delay the pain, but that was basically it, never gave me much information what else It could've of been and booked me in from an ultra sound to check whats happening , so no clue what is going on.

UPDATE 2: right now pain seems not as bad.. specially if I sit.... the testicle now feels soft.. and not hard as it was before.. though my scrotum is still like a balloon. and testicle may still be swollen... my normal testicle is fine.. the right one however the scrotum still seems puffed up.. it's the best way I can put it.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.