Sore Throat and Fever Help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Quick back story i did give a b*****b about a week n a few days ago but only started feeling weird days later i do get tonsillitis very easy but this time it feels way worse im getting cold n hot sweats headaches and my throat has the worst swore n burning pain im currently on amoxicillin that i had left from my last sickness but it feels like its getting worse so im starting to feel like i have oral chlamydia and cant go get tested currently does this look like a normal throat infection?! image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.