Sore throat and white tongue

Posted , 4 users are following.

I don't know what was my sin I am facing this health issue .truly I am tired from this f...kin life .I am alone in this world having this disease even doctor can't able to figure out and don't bother themself to work on me. I spent thousands of dollar but result zero.I have sore throat,white tongue,white layer inside of cheeks ,Lips on jaws too,ear pain and athlete's foot.Anyone who gone through or going through similar situation .please do comment and eliminate my loneliness

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ravi, you are not alone...

Its yeast infection, have raw garlic nodes every other day for 2 weeks & ginger juice in morning. Dont eat anything with white sugar & cold. This should solve.

wishes

• Posted

it does sound like yeast infections. do you have a picture if your tongue etc?

• Posted

imageimage

this is condition of my tongue .This is the picture which i took without brush.When i brush my tongue it seems to clear but not at all.Sore throat is constant now i have ear pain and dry throat specially when i am sleeping

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.