Sore throat.. how long?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys I’m 4.5 months in and my throat still feels scratchy and sore .. not painful but just a constant reminder that I’m unwell. Is it normal to still have a sore throat ?? What was your experience?

Never in my life would I have thought that a sore throat would give me anxiety 😡

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had sore throat for 9 or 10 months. I was very scared that it would stay forever too. But it went away. it's very common with mono to have it for very prolonged periods of time.

• Posted

Hi Van,

Just a message to let you know I'm thinking about you. I had a sore throat at different times during the virus, and I definitely think I had that itchiness too. I think that can be normal, want to reassure you that this passes over and you will get better, even though I know it's so hard to see right now Van.

Praying God brings healing soon and settles everything down - hang in there, I still believe 100% in your complete recovery.

Craig

• Posted

I truly hope you get better soon smile I am currently suffering with gf and the worst part is the throat pain I'm on week 4 of symptoms and currently I have the worst pain I've ever experienced in my throat. I hope it leaves soon I can't do another week of this pain.

• Posted

Hey Jory,

Another herb that may be helpful for the throat is oregano, I think that can help with stuff around the mouth and throat area (I'm no medical expert of anything just going from my own experience). Hang in there, and really hoping and praying your throat settles and things become more manageable again. Trusting Jesus to bring healing.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.