Sore to tought rib case

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good Day i also have all the above sytoms also was told to musch acid in my body, got artiritus all over my body and and im also feeling lost now i do have another problem my severe pain comes when i et the wrong food my tummy swell up double my size and then the tenderness comes in on the sides that no one can tought it do anyone of you also swell up

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maria, I am so sorry to hear of your painful health issues. Arthritis is a nasty disease I have it everywhere too! 

Have you seen a rheumatologist? They can help you find the right meds to help you manage your pain better. 

Just a guess when you eat as you say the "wrong foods" your tummy swells up could be gas. Many OTC products at your drug store can help, ask the pharmist for referrals on products. 

Your tummy pain could be so many things and without knowing your health history if it's not better soon then see a doctor if it continues. 

• Posted

It could be something as mundane as gas...stop by the pharmacist and ask for help.

Can you please define what you mean by wrong food?

how long does it take for the swelling to go down?

A gastroenterologist is just the type of physician who handles digestive disorders.

• Posted

Hi i cannot eat bread,cabbage,cailiflower,tomato,cucumber,onions,brocoly,some fish,some meat,beans

it takes about a day for swelling to go down then it is very painfull on both my side by the end of the ribcage i drink a cymlog then i can handle it

• Posted

cabbage, cauliflower, cucunber, and beans all can cause excessive gas . Excessive gas cancause swelling and a great deal of pain.

Bread may indicate a gluten intolerance which would also give one a bloated inflamed feeling.

If you were to keep a food diary, and never eat the foods that do not agree with you, would you feel good?

You say some fish and some meats. are they by chance the fatty fish and fatty meats?

• Posted

this is what i ate yesterday

morning

small yogurt with watermelon and melon

lunch

left over veg just boiled up with one hamburger patty

supper

green salad with one mutton chop and finger size boerewors

drink

one cup of coffe

6 glasses of water

1 glass of wine rose

when i got home after work my tummy was swolen up drank a tablet and was ok

this morning when i woke up my side is sore and tummy still swolen

has bacon and egg with coffee and two glasses of water

and two pain tablet for the tummy bloating (LENAMET)

IT IS NOW 10.22 AND IM STILL SORE AND BLOADED

• Posted

Hi Maria,just chiming in along with the others on some thoughts.

I started having symptoms similar to yours and even had bad

bouts of being sick.I thought I had food poisoning the first couple

of times but after awhile when it kept happening(3 episodes in a

year) I knew it wasn't food poisoning.I have no nickname is right

a gastrointerologist is who can help figure out stomach issues.

I had an upper endoscopy done and turns out I have chronic

atrophic gastritis,hiatal hernia and gerd.Look up diet for gastritis

maybe it will help in the mean time.I did do a gluten elimination

and realized I have a gluten sensitivity as well as dairy.Try baking

your meals like fish and meats,drain all fats,avoid acid foods,try

lentils I think less gassy and avoid the wine for awhile.

Just something to think about.Hope you figure it out soon

• Posted

Maybe leave out the bacon tomorrow morning.

This is an example of a perfect diary....I know a gastroenterologist will have the answer.

hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.