Sore vulva

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone this is my first post. I'm really desperate. It all started about a month ag o with a spot on my clitoris which was really sore. This cleared ok but a couple of days later I became very itchy down leftside of my labia minora but didn't look to closely this also seemed to stopped. Now about a month later I am in agony. i have a constant pain in my left labia majora, my clitoris was swollen and sore the whole  area seems to be red. On closer inspection I seem to have a small red blemish on left side. I hardly slept for 3 nights because of the pain. I also seem to get pains around my lower abdomen and back when it's really bad. I have also noticed a slight smelly discharge. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm at my wits end I always presume the worst. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear about your problem, Raw50. I'd advise you to go to the doctor: it sounds to me like you've got an infection, (not necessarily an STD, maybe just a simple bacterial infection like cystitis.  Most women get that at least once in their lives, and it is very painful.  And like your symptoms, cystitis can cause pain in the tummy and back due to referred pain.  There's also a smelly discharge with that one.  And if that's what you have, a simple course of antibiotics or pessary will fix it up.  So please do go to a doctor and tell them, to put your mind and symptoms to rest.  

Bests,

Minamii

• Posted

PLEASE READ THIS LADIES!

Please have your doctor test you for Lichen Sclerosus!!

I suffered for years with the itch and medications that didn't work.

Saw a new dr 2 years ago. One look and she knew immediately what

it was. Prescribed Clobetasol. 05% ointment...miracle cure. LS is an

autoimmune disease that affects the tissue of the vulva and

surrounding areas. No cure but it is very manageable with the

proper treatment! I now use my ointment maybe once a month.

Can now live a pain free itch free life! Wish you all the best of luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.