Soreen Fruit Loaf

Posted , 8 users are following.

Wondered if anyone else had tried the soreen products?

There is a cinamon and raisin loaf they do and its 2.2g of fat per 100g, seems really low fat

Ive got a horrendous sweet tooth and wondered if it was worth a go

At the moment i eat weight watchers cakes as they are 0.3gs per slice

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

hi msg i love sorren loaf and yes its low fat but i guess its wot u stik on top of it lol in the old days i used to pile lurpak on it now i have it au naturel lol!never tried the cinnamon one tho will look out for itx
  • Posted

Yep tried it and its fab.....even better though is Tesco have their own brand of loaf which is (a) 20p each and (b) even lower in fat and just as tasty

Wooohooo!! 8)

• Posted

I shall be on my way to tesco in my munch break!!

Thanks girlies!! I just have to have something that resembles cake its my weakness!! If anyone ever needed to interogate me just offer me something sugary and id be away!!

• Posted

I only do cake with..CREAM and there really arent any substitutes so im...poo'd so to speak!!! :oops:

But but but, Iceland do Weight watches frozen eclairs! :wink:

So i defrost 2 a day and have them!!! Naughty. But worth it. :twisted:

• Posted

I love the tesco one even with nothing on it!! I have also in the past two weeks discovered ww chocolate slices and carrot cake slices which are lovely!!!!! Well not had an orlistat experience when I had one yet anyway! :lol:
  • Posted

Hey MSG

I have Soreen malt loaf or other makes depending on price :!:

Morrisons have LARGE Soreen malt loaf BOGOF at mo 54p for two if memory serves me right :shock: :!:

Tried the cinnamon one you were on about YUK :cry: Don't know why I tried it I HATE cinnamon. Oh yeah thart's right I remember now they were on special offer, that'll teach me to buy sommat just cos it's a bargain :roll: Ended up givin the other one to next door :!:

TTFN kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi chick,

Haven`t tried it myself.....

I do like the weightwatchers cakes.....just one problem....I want to eat the box.... :lol: :lol:

• Posted

Skye

If you are going to eat anything please eat the cake and not the box!!!!!

Laups

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.