Soreness

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been wrestling Bacteria vagnaitis and I can't bear how raw and sore I am. Any recommendations for that?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try soaking in apple cider vinegar in a hot both for 20 minutes. Pour a 1 cup of ACV in the hot bath but only fill the bath up to your waste soak for 20 minutes. Once you are finished soaking rinse off with cool water and use white dove bar soap, use the soap directly on your skin don't put it on anything, clean around your vagina but not in. Also try taking the probiotic PB8. That what seemed to help me. Good luck.

• Posted

Shower using Aqeous cream ( which can be used as a shower gel ) and moisturise with the cream after as well.

This is on the NHS web site for Bv to wash with it but my doc advised me to moisturise with it as well. 

Its gentle and it works. Soaking and this dowsing don't know if I've spelt that right is too harsh for ladies delicate bits. On a personal note I worry when I hear ladies using these harsh things as it's not normal and concerns me about the long term affects.

If the Aqeous cream doesn't work you could be low in hormones so a Gp visit may be on the cards.

Good luck

Dbs 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.