Soreness and burning gullet could this be linchen planus

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi ladys I have linchen planus of the vulver have any of you got it in the gullet food pipe I'm convinced I have , I take a PPI for acid reflux and heartburn but still getting very sore in gullet throat and even my tongue is sore my GP said no I wouldn't have there but I'm sure I have , I know its possible to get it there I eat a very careful diet so I dont course acid or heart burn but I keep getting this horrible burning and stinging I'm feup with keep going back to doctors I'm sure if i had another endoscopy done ans they actually looked for they would find it , if anyone reading this as can you tell me how you manage it and stop tb4 discomfort and what do you eat thanks in advance you reading this

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've had breakouts on my body and inside my mouth. body happened only once with my initial episode. now i have Orange Lichen Planus. dermatologist is only doc who know anything about it or how to treat it. Give up all nightshade plants/foods if you can't get it v under control. takes 3 months to see results from that. i take doxycycline 2x day, 20mg each, keeps me calmed down. still have some redness but not sore. get endoscopy every year to be sure no problem in esophaghus. this can turn into cancer. don't ignore.

• Posted

Oral Lichen Planus ...lol... no such thing as Orange LP!

• Posted

yes, of course i know it's Oral Lichen Planus. auto correct got me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.