Sores/ blisters on vagina lip please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

So i recently started having sex with someone new a month ago. Everything was fine until one day last week when i started to feel uncomfortable pain on my vagina that my underwear couldn’t even touch it. There were no bumps. Sunday night however, i felt a burning feeling and decided to look at it again and it had looked like red swollen bumps. I was freaking out but i had remembered that recently its been very moist in that area so I initially thought it was from too much moister. This morning I decided to take another look and now its looking like an open scab trying to heal. The only symptoms I’ve had was the stinging sensation. It does not hurt when i pee, i do not have flu like symptoms at all, it only hurts to wipe. I just wanna know if this is from too much moisture, too much friction, razor burn, what of it because its only in this one spot everywhere else feels normal. Please let me know asap before I consult a doctor. Thank you kindly. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Did you have unprotected sex? You need to get yourself checked out ASAP. A moist vagina is a healthy vagina so moisture shoikdnt cause any problems.
  • Posted

hi! based off of what ive been hearing from doctors lately to me it sounds like either a skin infection or herpes. you should definitely go see a doctor, especially before it gets worse. best wishes smile
  • Posted

I agree with Batskulls, but I didn’t want to worry you. It does sound like genital warts or herpes. Get it checkout out at a genitourinary clinic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.