Sores on vagina day after sex

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I am a 21 year old girl really scared I am going to the doctors Monday but I just need some positive vibes as I am very scared and can’t eat or sleep at all ! 5 days ago I was seeing this guy I haven’t had sex with anyone for a year until 5 days ago we had rough sex for 4 days and I kept rubbing myself a lot of friction ! Notice day and a half ago that my vagina was really sore I took a light yesterday and looked and I have brown red deep ulcers all over my vagina opening I am scared I have herpes at this point it’s what I no 100 percent I mean what else can it be sad I feel so alone and I am very scared is t possible I am allgeric to latex as I have had a reaction to condoms before I always use condoms during sex! 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I’ve also had flu like symptoms I vomited 2 times yesterday and I can’t pee I am only peeing little bit every half and hour 
  • Posted

Are you on any birth control?
    • Posted

No I believe 100 percent this is herpes I have blisters all over my vagina lips and opening some of the blisters have yellow pus coming from them and are really red and deep I guess maybe the sex triggered my first out break I am very scared and feel so alone 
  • Posted

So I went to the clinic he did not even look and said it was herpes and gave me meds I am going to my family doctor in a week and getting her to examine I am a little wondering why he did not even look 
    • Posted

The Dr didn't even look at it ??? He cannot know what it is until he sees.

And is there a medicine x herpes ? I thought you just wait for it to run its course around 1 week and then it heals.

I feel like it was just damage from rough sex and your anxiety make you suffer from it.

Get better

• Posted

If you put a picture up I can tell you if it is herpes or not. 

I have them. I’ve had only one break out though 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.