Sores on vagina, going to doctors tomorrow. what is it?!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

my boyfriend and i have been together for two years, both with one previous partner but never had sex without condoms. our previous relationships were both our first times having sex before we began dating. WE ARE MONOGOMOUS and we have not done anything with anyone else. i do have chronic yeast infections but i don't think that these things are normal for yeast infections . these sores popped up a couple days ago. i always feel pain after sex, always have, and i have had this consistent thing where after i go to the restroom, i will have tons of toilet paper (or at least im 99% positive it is) all over my vagina. i have been trying to get it off and by doing that i have scratched myself multiple times. I just need a good answer to what this might be. PLEASE HELP!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

can you please update what the doctor tells you. i have the same problem.

• Posted

yes of course. Are you sexually active or think you have any sort of STD? everywhere i was looking that was the only thing that popped up but i'm 99.99% positive that theres no way that it is an std or herpes... but if it is my boyfriend is getting a good kick to the balls lmao

• Posted

so far i have a yeast infection, and they told me that they put me in herpes medication just in case but they sent the results in and im waiting for them i should know in the next day or two.

• Posted

just an update, its just a severely complicated yeast infection. Everything came out negative for all tests.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.