Sores on vagina & near anus HELP

Posted , 27 users are following.

](https://) imageimage

SO ive been taking monistat because my symptons were showing i have a yeast intection AND THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER. BUT I BELIEVE IT COULD BE MORE I MEAN IDK THESE SORES HURT AND IDK WHAT TO DO.

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Edited

i just got over the same exact thing and it was from a yeast infection and it was also my first yeast infection i thought i had somehow gotten herpes but no, go to the dr and get a prescription strength medicine

• Posted

this is what my vagina looks like now. what were your symptoms?

• Posted

omg thank you Im new here and your comment gave me a lift off my shoulders I was scared and worried

• Posted

i went to the doctor for the same thing and it was herpes.. good luck

• Posted

update going to the doctor tuesday , i told my mom lol wasnt easy. keep yall updated

• Posted

Hello!

This does not look like a Yeast infection. Vulvovaginal candidiasis mostly causes, itching, redness, white curd-like discharge. These multiple blisters seem to be linked to HSV(Herpes Simplex Virus). Get a PCR test for HSV.

1. When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?
    2. Are you currently in a relationship with someone?

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Posted

hi, so i have the same thing she has and its a bit lumpy and it hurts so much and yrs I am sexually active and I am in a relationship I want to know is this something I should be concerned about

• Posted

This is most likely HSV 2 (genital herpes) the first outbreak is always the worse, sometimes it comes with a severe yeast infection or UTI, I'm going by the multiple ulcers you have by the anal area, plus your symptoms, I hope everything's okay

• Edited

yall i honestly dont know what to do. im so scared to go to the emergency room because if i have herpes i wouldnt want to live anymore. Can somebody please tell me this is just yeast infection sores, i barely even have sex! i have a sore throat, i had flu like symptoms maybe two days ago and i just got over a terrible headache. but im just tired of it i want it to go away. can someone please tell me what this is. im already expecting the worst

• Edited

its possibly herpes those are the same symptoms i have.. herpes is a downfall yes, but when you get enough education about it youll know that it isnt nearly as bad as you think hunny

• Posted

I wish I knew what this turned out to be. mine looked the same way. I took meds for yeast and it went away basically the next day... but im still scared and im nervous to get a blood test.

• Posted

hi my private part also looks like this I also have headache and sore throat....please help me

• Posted

If you havent already go get tested for HSV 2. This is exactly what heroes looks like and the initial outbreak can also have flu like symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.