Sores (Tmi warning)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today I have literally just woken up with strange sores on my outer labia. I though I might have hurt myself by scratching or something. When I had a closer look I saw these sores were dark purple like blood blisters sort of, and sort of asymmetrical.

One is near the opening of my vagina and it is very painful and I thought it was just thrush or something. However I also noticed there seems to be small white blisters (from what I can see) surronding it and coming from the opening.

I am concerned, I've only ever had one sexual partner before and we always use protection. Does this sound like herpes to anyone? It's also bleeding (not sure if it's discharge though).

I have also felt very run down and like I had the flu lately. Been feeling very achey today. Please help

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Early stages of herpes can look like red bumps or open wound craters. But if its purple you should definitely get it checked out by an OB/GYN and they can swab it for sureĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.