sorry for starting a new.. having probs with the forum

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there laura

I am so sorry ur feeling so low and in so much pain.. we do realise what ur gong through, i get so worked up about people not understanding my illness, i have a family and i feel i would love to be able to just hoover when i want or do the family washing, and even if i do get it done i suffer in pain after it.. but i have realised stress does make it worse so ur probably feeling worse with getting stressed about people not understanding how u fee.. let me tell u...WE all here understand how u feel so please come on and speak to us anytime.. if u join this forum i would be able to pm u and give u my mns username so we can chat when u want.... so dont give up... we all know what ur going through....

luv di xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Di & Everyone!

How is everybody today! I have aches and pains in my knees and knuckles tonight. Went to my neighbours funeral today and was a lovely service and sad. :cry: Ken coped well considering and was able to go talk to family and friends at the funeral tea. Been a busy day!

Need early night as got Sophie tomorrow at 8 oclock in the morning until 5.30. Stewart on nights first one of four today. Going away though at the weekend from Friday until Sunday to Mablethorpe seaside place. Will be good to chill out. Will need to go sort everything out in the motorhome before we go away. Going away again at the end of month to Lowestoft as my birthday on the 29th. So busy time coming up.

Well hope everyone is doing ok with pain etc. Di hope John is getting on ok and also Ray Linda.

Love Tess x x

• Posted

Hi Everyone,

Glad the funeral went ok Tess , well, as well as can be expected on these occasions. My sympathies to ur wee neighbour, bless him.

You`ve got a busy time ahead with all ur galavanting... :lol: I hope u and Stewart have a great time.

Taking the girls to deep sea world at the weekend. Im sure they might not be all that interested, especially Kayla, but at least its inside, as the weather is so unpredicatable. We had thought about the safari park but its closed at the moment.

Ive got my appointment at cardiology 2moro, so I`ll be wired up for 24 hrs. Im enjoying my time off work tho. Its nice to chill.

Still got my \"gammy\" arm... smile Been taking co-codamol 15/500, and it does seem to take the edge of it ....thank the lord!!

SES, Di & Linda...hope ur all ok.

Laura, hope ur having a better day chick.

Take Care All

Lindy..x

• Posted

Hi Lindy & Everyone!

Good luck Lindy for tomorrow. Got about 20 minutes before Sophie wakes for her tea. Been a good girl but will sleep tonight though. Not much gets done when looking after a baby. :cry: Especially with stu on nights and Amy not picking Sophie up until 5.30. Have to cook some tea then a quick one tonight as stu leaves at 6.30 for work. So might just fit that in and try and chill out tonight. :lol:

Can have lay in for a while tomorrow if need to. Have my shopping delivered on a Wednesday normally between 11 and 1pm.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Catch up soon.

Love Tess x x

• Posted

Hi there Everyone!

Hope you are all doing ok! Not heard from anyone. Hope you got on ok yesterday Lindy with your heart monitor. :lol:

Its a lovely sunny day here but had sharp frost overnight. I am not too bad few more aches and pains than usual but been busy sorting out for going away tomorrow. :lol:

Did my repeat prescription for thyroxine that I have to take everyday and ordered more 25mg as take 150mg. Had enough 100mg but instead of sending me 25mg typed order wrong and got 100mg. Rang them yesterday and now have to go to the doctors surgery this morning to pick tablets up. :cry:

Having a soft perm on my hair today to give it some body at 10am so will have to go after then.

Well everyone if I don't get on tonight for some reason will catch up with you all on Monday. Have a good weekend and all take care.

Love Tess x x

• Posted

Hi Tess,

Jeezo...where was this page hiding? I couldn`t find it so Ive started another called...\"Another new page\".... :lol:

Lindy..x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.