sorry to have to say this

Posted , 12 users are following.

Helloi Everyone,   I do not want you to think i have just stopped writing on here , its just that my wonderful husband Joe passed away on 11/12/15. He had alot of things wrong with him not all down to the Bronchi.But next year i will come back and follow everyone and hope and pray someone can find a cure for it. Untill then i wish you all a happy and HEALTHY Christmas and New Year

Much Love Jeannie 4243

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hello Jeannie

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. It's so difficult to know what to say at such difficult time for you, but my thoughts are with you.

Thank you for being so generous with your wishes, and I wish you a healthy new year.

Best wishes

• Posted

I am so very sorry for your loss Jeannie.My thoughts are with you and your family x
  • Posted

Oh Jeannie. I'm so very sorry to hear of your sad loss.  I know you have often posted on this site with thoughts and suggestions as to how we can help each other so feel I have got to know you a wee bit.  My hour hits are with you at this very difficult time.  
  • Posted

Should have read thoughts, not hour hits.  My apologies jeannie. 
  • Posted

sorry to hear the sad news, what can one say, but to let you know we will be thinking of you, and please let us hear from you some time in the future. 

best wishes sylvia.

• Posted

So sorry to hear the news. My very best to you Jeannie, you are in my thoughts.

Thank you so much for your wishes and I hope we see you back get soon 

Sx

• Posted

Hello Jeannie, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I know we spoke a few weeks ago as it seemed both you and I were in the same position. I too lost my beloved husband a few weeks ago with the same problems that Joe had. I feel your pain Jeannie and my love and thoughts are with you. So sad to lose these Beautifull men that we had. Xxxxxx
    • Posted

Hello Susan,i am so sorry to hear about your husband i have oftenthought of both of you.  I know you and i both hoped and prayed but this awful illness won. I know how you feel i send love and warm wishes. Joes funeral is Wednesday and dreding it Xxxx
  • Posted

Dear Jeannie

Thank you for taking the trouble to bring us your very sad news. The thoughts of all those who share their experiences here will be with you. You will always find friendship and support here.

with love and best wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.